Accommodation in the heart of Brisbane’s thriving entertainment district
FV4006 Apartments is located in the heart of Brisbane’s thriving entertainment district, Fortitude Valley. Literally on our door step is a plethora of restaurants, cafes, clubs, laneway shops, outdoor dining, pubs, bars, museums, music halls, high street shops, suspended river walkways and much much more.
Guests can enjoy a central location knowing everything is within a short walk from FV4006 Apartments. Attractions close to FV4006 Apartments include Brunswick St Mall, China Town, Story Bridge, James Street Precinct, Eagle St Pier and Howard Smith Wharves. Other nearby attractions and landmarks include Suncorp Stadium, Customs House, the Old Museum, Queen Street Mall, New Farm Park and South Brisbane only 3 train stops away.
Because of our central location, transport options are also plentiful. Buses every 10 minutes plus Fortitude Valley Train Station and Brisbane Central Station are both in easy walking distance.
There is also an IGA, Foodworks and Woolworths within 1km of FV4006 Apartments.
Accommodation close to nearby attractions and Brisbane landmarks
- Brunswick St Mall (0.2 km)
- Queen Street Mall (1.3 km)
- Fortitude Valley Train Station (0.5 km)
- Eagle St Pier (1.6 km) and Howard Smith Wharf (1 km)
- James Street Precinct (0.6 km)
- Suncorp Stadium (2 Train Stops and a 10 Minute Walk)
- Brisbane Central Station (1.3 km)
- South Brisbane Station (2.5 km)
- China Town and Fortitude Valley Entertainment (0.2 km)
- Story Bridge (0.5 km)
- Brisbane River (0.5 km)
- City Botanical Gardens (2 km)
- New Farm Park (2.1 km)
- Customs House (1 km)
- South Bank Parklands (2.5 km)
- St John’s Anglican Cathedral & Old Museum (0.9 km)